Maybe it’s just all the pure filtered water we drink each day, or good luck.
But I like to think fermented food and beverages has a lot to do with protecting us from the latest colds and nasty viruses that are going around.
I like the fact that most fermentations are very economical to make plus there are many more health benefits, techniques, recipes, and troubleshooting techniques involved in mastering the art of Fermentation, and I’m not an expert yet, but I keep working at it.
So if you’re serious about not only eating healthy foods, or maximizing the nutrition in every bite you take, this multimedia ecourse series by Jenny should appeal to you.
In this class you’ll learn:
- Why fermented foods are critical to your health
- How beneficial bacteria can actually work with your DNA to build immunity
- How to enhance digestive health through real food
- How you can make everyday foods like ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise that enhance your family’s health
- How to make yogurt and kefir using raw milk, pasteurized milk or even coconut milk
- How to make natural, low sugar sodas that are actually good for your kids
- How to make bacon and corned beef without added nitrates/nitrites in just a few simple steps
- How to preserve foods naturally with the lost art of fermentation
- How to troubleshoot when your home-fermented foods go funky
- How to ferment foods naturally and safely
You need this class if:
- You want to build immunity naturally
- You want to optimize gut health and digestion
- You want to give up processed commodity foods and start eating real
- You value cooking from scratch and mastering the lost arts of traditional foods
- You want to restore the proper balance to your gut
- You or your family suffers from digestive ills or food intolerances.
- You adhere to a real food diet or the dietary guidelines of the Weston A Price Foundation.
- You want to SAVE money by making good food at home from scratch
- You’re on a restricted diet such as GAPS or SCD which places importance on the value of fermented foods