This contest is now closed.
The winner of the Wondermill Junior Grainmill is contest entry #118, Shawn. Shawn, you need to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
The next contest will be posted at The Urban Homemaker blog by Friday. Be sure to sign up for blog updates by email above left on this page, or “Like” The Urban Homemaker at Facebook.
Here is how to participate in future Urban Homemaker Contests.
There are up to five ways to enter the contest!
You get one contest entry for each of the following steps you take and you post that you did it in the comments section of this blog page below:
1. Post this article to your Facebook page and tell me you did so in the comments section below.
2. Post this article to your Twitter page and tell me you did so in the comments section below.
3. Sign up for receiving The Urban Homemaker blog posts by email above, and tell me you did so below in the comments.
4. Mention this contest in your blog posting and link back to this page and post your blog link in the comments section below.
5. Sign up to receive The Urban Homemaker Enewsletter, and tell me you did so below in the comments.
In a time of food shortage or emergency, having a non-electric grain mill could be a blessing to your family, your friends and your neighborhood.
The Wonder Junior is the highest quality most versatile hand mill available at an affordable price.
- The hopper is large and holds over one quart or 4 cups
- Wonder Junior is one-piece construction so the hopper will not come off during use.
- Heavy-duty patented double clamp
- Attaches to tables or counters up to 2 inches thick
- Clamp will never move or loosen up like other hand grain mills on the market t
- Uses extra large lifetime lubricated bearings
- Heavy duty base can be bolted to any table or counter, if desired.
- Stone heads are one-third thicker than other hand grain mills will give a lifetime of use
- High-quality stainless steel burr heads are for milling wet or oily grains, seeds, or coffee.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- You can create super fine flour or coarse cracked grains for cereals.
Stainless steel burrs come standard with the Wondermill Junior Deluxe and will easily grind oily seeds, nuts, grains or even coffee without gumming up.
Follow me at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urbanhomemaker
Follow me at Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheUrbanHome